Some summertime sweet snap shots of our son..shine:)
A morning snuggle with his favorite stuffed animal;
a cool drink to be shared;
and an afternoon slide at his favorite park.

And of course you have to have ice cream on a hot summer afternoon, boy does Nathan love his ice cream! What a smile he has~I could just eat him up:) And Heidi wanted to lick him off...don't worry, I didn't let her.

3 comments:
Thanks for sharing these fun pictures - you got some great shots! I love seeing how tan Nathan has gotten this summer, and how he loves his dog :) Have you gotten ice cream at the cone-shaped place on 422 this summer? I always drive by it on my way to the Kundrat's house, but I've never stopped. One of these days I'll get around to it, I'm sure :)
Aww! He is so cute! I also love your dog! Where did you get her?
Oh how those pictures can bring a smile to a grandfather's face! He really DID enjoy that ice cream didn't he! Give him a great big bear hug from us...love you 3!
Post a Comment