I finally got around to making valances and a crib cover for our little Tulips room. I have only had the material since Christmas~Thank you Mom:) As long as I have straight lines to sew and people stand a couple feet away from the end result they look pretty good:) I enjoyed the project but am also very glad it's done.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great job, Marie=) I would love to sew and really hope that someday I am able to tackle projects like that one you did....I think that once I do my first real project I won't be so fearful to do another=) I love how you call your little girl your "tulip." What a sweet name for a sweet girl=)
Marie... those look really nice. I'm the same as you though --- straight stitching is good and please don't study my work too closely. You'll love everytime you are in her room and see your own personal touch of love for her. :)
Post a Comment