We were able to go on our first field trip of the year thanks to a friend at our church who set it all up. A couple families were able to go to a local apple orchard. Nathan did a really good job over all I thought and Lydia was a little bored at times but was a trooper. They picked winter raspberries, red and yellow (I never knew there was such a thing). Nathan was in the lead most of the time popping as many as he could into his mouth:) Lydia enjoyed picking them and then giving them to whomever was around because they were "yucky".

Next was the pumpkin patch...They both loved this! They were able to pick their own little pumpkin and every bone in Nathan's body wanted to pick up every other one and see how far he could toss them.
Apple picking was next on the list and then they did a craft and had a snack. I think all the kids had a great time and we were very thankful to participate and thankful that the rain held off.

1 comment:
This looks like it was really fun! I enjoyed looking at your pictures too - such creative shots of your adorable kids :) Oh, and Nathan looked like that apple cider was the best thing he'd ever tasted...maybe it was!
Post a Comment