Friday, November 4, 2011

Our week

This is our "silly" pumpkin
This is our sink hole repair. The sink hole that I discovered by falling in it...I will never forget that experience and am glad it is finally repaired. It was only about five feet deep, they had to dig it out much larger then it actually was. the kids loved seeing the men at work.
Our first time making apple sauce...Yummy! Nathan really enjoyed helping..especially this part. I think he was a little amazed:)
And then I had to post this just because.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I love your pumpkin! I don't think I've ever seen one that truly looks like it's laughing before. That's one big sink hole to discover by falling into it - glad you're okay! We get them around here on occasion too because there's a lot of limestone in the ground and a quarry nearby that used to blast with dynamite on a regular basis. Would have been a great time to put a swimming pool in, huh? :)