Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Road Trip

Mid December, Steve and I were able to get away for an overnight to attend a wedding in North Carolina. I did miss my children dearly but a road trip with only my honey was wonderful:) We had a great time with old friends and especially with just us. We thank our family for taking such great care of the kids!

2 comments:

Julie said...

marie - I absolutely love this picture! You'll have to frame it :)

And was it really mid-December that you left??? oh my. I remember saying that I will show you that kid's activity when you get back - oh where does time really go!?!

Danielle said...

that is a great picture of you both. I am glad you had a nice time together. It is so wonderful to get extended time together, even long car rides are enjoyable when it is just the two of you.