Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lydi Turns 3

Our birthday girl!
3 Years old, I can't believe it!
 We were at Gramma and Papa's over Lydia's birthday, had a great time with family as always and had a great Nemo birthday for our little girl. She is such a joy to us in so many ways. How grateful we are for the past 3 years with her! My She is growing like a little weed in so many areas. I love how she likes her babies and dollhouse AND her trucks and cars, she likes her sparkly shoes, flashy jewelry AND playing in the mud and dressing up like a cowboy or a pirate. I love her imagination and the little songs she makes up on a whim. I love her forgiving heart and her desire to help her family. I love my little baby girl:)
 And another September birthday, my Gramma celebrated her 87th year...so thankful we were here for this.
And of course playtime with cousins and Uncle Rob and devotions with Papa were highlights of the weekend.
Nemo party take two. This past weekend we celebrated with Steve's family. I don't think Lydia minded having another party, but I'm Nemoed out:)


1 comment:

Dad said...

Such a beatiful party for a sweet AND wonderful grand-daughter. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Love you all so much! Dad.