But wait, I still have one more month until I actually hit the 4th decade. But Steve knew this was the only way he could surprise me and also have my parents take part...and boy did he get me! I had absolutely no clue...I never thought he could pull this off but he proved me wrong. It was a wonderful birthday party, one I will never forget. The whole time I was struck with how very blessed I am...God has given me 2 wonderful families who love the Lord and many friends as well. I am more and more aware that many people can not say this. How grateful I am, how grateful I am that my children have so many beautiful godly examples to follow. Thank you my husband for loving me in so many ways, thank you family and friends for coming and celebrating with me and for helping Steve pull it off. And there were a couple people that were not here in body because of distance but they were in my thoughts and were missed as I thought about my past years. Thank you Lord for the past 40 years and for the two beautiful children you have given me. Now..if Steve would have told me to shower and dress a little better everything would have been perfect:)
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
This is so neat!!! IT's great he pulled it off. I love the 40 glasses. Happy early birthday to you. Love you and I love watching God use you and your family!
Post a Comment