Chick-Fil-A had a Daddy Daughter Date night last week and Steve was able to go with his little Tulip. They had a really wonderful time. Lydia dressed up and and Chick Fil A did a really great job making
it a special night for everyone. They even took them on a limo ride! I don't know who enjoyed the night the most:)
And Nathan and I went on a little date of our own...a date to Nathan means a donut and he is very serious about it. There will be minimal conversation while eating (which takes about 1 minute tops) and then it's time to explore (or leave:)





1 comment:
what a fun idea! I am glad you were able to do this with the kiddies. It makes me laugh the difference between men and women even in the pre K age group. One wants flowers and special meals and lots of talking the other just wants a good dounut.
Joel will have to take Rachael out there, is there a regular schedule of daddy date nights?
Post a Comment