Then we returned on the 21st day and the they were just starting to break through their shells, the kids were very excited and so was mommy (but forgot to bring my camera). We returned the following 2 days and were able to see all 12 out of their shells. We were not sure if one of them was going to make it but it did! Hurray!
And they were able to hold these cuties 2 days in a row, how good God is! And very amazing how He created these adorable little creatures. (I'm talking about the chicks, but my kids are too:)






1 comment:
I am glad you got to enjoy it too, we missed the day with the farmer, but we were so excited to watch two little peeps hatch! We were there for a long time on Tuesday just holding lil' chickies. I think Rachael really wanted to take one home. I love the library!
Post a Comment