Wednesday, August 19, 2015

All By Herself

I think it was in January when Lydia asked us for this doll set she saw in a store for $70+. I told her there was no way we were going to buy it for her for either her birthday or christmas and if she wanted it she needed to save her money and buy it herself. I never thought she would do this....but she did! 7 Months later she had saved enough and we found it online for a little bit cheaper price. It came in the mail this past week. That day, after waiting for 7 months, was one of the longest days of her life. The delivery truck finally came at like 4PM and there was one excited little girl. Very proud of her for not only saving her money but during her months of saving she was able to joyfully give some away as well. 

(So Gramma, take a good look at these now, because when you get a package in the mail months down the road these dresses might look a little different;)

1 comment:

Gramma said...

I see, I see! I'll keep the sewing machine oiled up and ready!