My Lydia turned 6 years old! I can't believe it, time is slipping away so fast. She wanted a Rapunzel birthday this year. I think she has her birthday themes planned for the next 5 years, she is becoming a planner:) How she has grown up this year, we love everything about her. She is definitely a joy in our lives and we pray her faith in God would grow and grow in her this year.
Her Birth Mom came again this year to her party and it was again a super sweet time with her. It is a blessing to be able to share this special day with her.
Oh Lydi, I love being your Mom! I love your snuggles, I love how your hand goes in mine so quickly on walks. I love listening to your imagination and your songs you make up. I love making memories with you (even our spider car ride home memory) and am grateful each day I get to be your Mommy!







No comments:
Post a Comment