Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pubbles

Rain, rain go away... That's what Mommy says but not Nathan! He says "Pubble" over and over again.:) "Mama, Pubble, oh, two pubbles! More?" pointing to it and wanting to jump in the puddles or asking to throw something in them.  I think I have heard this conversation over and over again this past week. The sunshine peeked through the clouds today, hurray!:)
And yes, back to the ears... it's a dandelion stem if you were wondering. I am trying to not make an issue of it?? but it's definitely not deterring him. I wish I could get him to focus like this on other things:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a great picture, Marie! ...and a very good mommy to let him jump in puddles :) - I always have a hard time with that. It looks like you are making the most of your days and enjoying your Nae-Nae!

Audrey said...

Very sweet Marie=) Yeah I am with Julie. The girls, Faith especially would LOVE to jump in some puddles...she kinda did walking in to church last Sunday. My pants were soaked by the time we reached the door=) That ear fascination is too much. It is so funny you keep catching it on camera. =)

Heather...Reading, PA said...

Steve & Marie ~ I tried to post a couple weeks ago, and for some reason it would not allow it...let me try again!
Congratulations on this past year of pure blessings with Nathan. I cannot believe time has gone so quickly. He is just ADORABLE! I absolutely love the Easter picture! :) I love your blog also, the photos are precious!
We are still waiting on one document and then we should be on the downward hill of this journey. We are praying our trip is not pushed too far into the summer, and once we return from our trip, we definitely would like to get together. Take care and enjoy every moment with Nathan!