Wednesday, May 20, 2009

40 years...Surprise!


My Dear Steve,
I love you with all my heart and am so very thankful for you! You do so much for us so well, working hard and are so faithful. Your love for both Nathan and I is evident in all you do. I am very thankful and blessed that you are my husband, my best friend and the father of our son. I love walking through this life with you and pray that we have many more years walking hand in hand in the grace of God. I hope and pray the Lord blesses you this day as you remember His faithfulness to you these past 40 years. Happy Birthday Honey!!

4 comments:

bross said...

Happy Birthday Steve! You are such an example to me in your passion for the Lord, your humility before God and others, and your contentment to serve behind the scenes. I am so grateful for your friendship, thank you for spurring me on in the Lord. I hope you have a great day celebrating God's grace in your life with your family.

The Valentines said...

Happy Birthday Steve! We too are very blessed by your friendship and humility. We hope you enjoy your free dinner I heard about and a relaxing evening with your family!

obrien.julia said...

Steve, you are a prince. Hope you have a wonderful birthday enjoying the riches of God's blessings!

The Dragos said...

Happy birthday, Steve. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating together=)