We have tried and tried to teach Nathan how to ride a tricycle this summer but all he wanted to do is push the ground with his feet to make it go. So...we had a small bike with training wheels in the attic that a friend from church had given us and decided to try this out since he wouldn't be able to reach the ground real well. Boy did his eyes light up when we brought it down:) We took him to a parking lot with a small incline and he took off...but will still stop everything for a glance of a "momocycle".
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH! NATHAN!!! We just put Caleb on the same kind of bike about 1 1/2 months ago and he loves it just as much! We couldn't believe how well he did - he just took off too. How fun! I can just see both you and Steve's smiles, big and wide, at this new adventure for your boy :)
That video is awesome! But you know I think that I like the one of Nathan looking out to sea even more! And thank you for the video call on Sunday - Gram loved it! He is growing so fast and putting sentences together now. Just think, it won't be too long before school... Love you all!
Oh. My. Gosh.
He's such a little man!!! I can't believe it! What a sweetheart. I think I could listen to him say "momocycle" all day long.
LOVE IT! And love y'all!
Post a Comment