Nathan had his first dentist appointment with the best dentist in the world!...His Poppy:) He did such a good job letting them clean and check his teeth and he was given a very cool spider man electric toothbrush that he wants to use all the time:)
Our Nathan is turning into such a big boy. He for sure is not my baby anymore although at times I think he wants to be. He is fully potty trained except for the night time! Some other random things about Nathan...he is playing better by himself lately and is enjoying being read to other than before bed finally. His imagination is growing which is fun, he wants to play "the bears coming" and we run and hide...but sometimes if Mommy and Daddy get too into it he gets a little scared:) He loves to help Mommy, if I need something he is eager to go fetch it for me. A couple weeks ago we finally put him in a toddler bed (we were a little slow on this I know), he loves it and is doing a pretty good job staying in his bed.
And then a little update on our Tulip:) She is 6 months today! It's hard to believe we have had her this long. She just started eating solids and is enjoying them and I think she likes sitting with us at meals too. She is eating oat cereal and pears and I think I might TRY an avocado today:) She is rolling over all the time now and she sits up pretty good by herself. She loves to sing with us during devotion times, lots of coos and goos. She loves Nathan and thinks he is a silly little brother, she watches him whenever he's around. One of her favorite things Nathan does is when he plays peek-a-boo in the car with her...so many giggles. Her hair is so curly now, I love it! She is healthy and such a happy little baby and we love her so so much.



1 comment:
What a great Big Brother Nathan is becoming - I'm so happy to hear that he enjoyed his trip to the dentist (I can't think of a better dentist in the whole world for someone - than their Poppy!!!). It blesses me so to hear that he also likes to entertain his little sis, whenever he gets the chance! Love you all, so much! Dad ... Pappa.
Post a Comment