Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got Snow?

We do!
We have had 39 inches of snow fall this past week here in our town, 17 inches last Friday and 22 inches yesterday! Way too much in my world but in a little boys world it's amazing:) The only problem is that Nathan can't walk in it unless we shovel a path for him, he just keeps falling. Heidi can barely jump though it. But Nathan does enjoy playing in it and would stay out all day if we let him.
Here is a picture of our front yard~where oh where are our shrubs? And our backyard gate...I don't think we will be using for quite some time. We are so thankful that we did not loose our electric or any limbs on our trees..and our roof is still in tacked~thank you Lord for a warm home! Now snow...you can begin to melt please and let spring come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get ready for the next big snow and I think it's going to be another big one! And did I tell you yet ... HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!
Love you four (Heidi too kinda)! Dad.