Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bob

We were able to go to the Bob The Builder exhibit at the Reading Museum last Friday. Nathan really enjoyed it and we enjoyed watching him explore. He had that blank look on his face most of the time because he was a little overwhelmed with all the things to see and do and all the excitement going on around him. They had many hands on activities.
His favorite activity though was pushing the wheelbarrows:), it was hard to pull him away. I definitely am on the look out for one at a yard sale:)

2 comments:

Charlie and Lisa said...

Yay! So glad you got to go enjoy the exhibit! I love going to yard sales and will be on the look out for a mini-wheelbarrow for Nathan :)

Bonnie said...

How fun! Love the pic of Nathan and Steve on the tractor. I miss the Bob the Builder days!
Had a combined Bob the Builder birthday party for Danny and Jeremiah Madison one year and our very own pastor, yes C.B., came in dressed as Bob the Builder.