The best five dollars I have ever spent in my entire life!!!
I bought this bouncy ball at the Five Below store as a gift for Nathan on Lydia's adoption day. I can not tell you how much it has been used...hours every day. His favorite thing to do with it is hop around the house while Lydia pushes her stroller. Lydia can't do anything else actually if Nathan is hopping on it, he very persistently gets the stroller and places it in Lydia's reach:) I am waiting for it to get worn out on the bottom but you better believe I am going back for more. I am hoping this novelty will not wear off during the winter months:)
It is also used as a nice bouncy chair while listening to music or looking out a window or watching a video:)
And some other things...Nathan has started preschool, I think we are in the third week. He is doing well enjoying the one-on-one time with Mommy and the activities for the most part. He is showing an interest in learning for the majority and we are working on his attention span:) He has learned two bible verses for the letter N and A!
Lydia is enjoying an apple we got at an orchard, she thought that was the best thing~a whole apple:) Just in the last couple days she has been taking one steppers here and there. It wont be long I don't think. Mom and Dad...she could be walking for Thanksgiving...have you child proofed your house yet?:)

1 comment:
Those smiles sure warm my heart! It makes me long for the time (very soon now) when we can hold these two and enjoy their company. Does Nathan hit the ceiling with his bouncing? I hope not - but he sure does look like he's having fun! And Lydia loves...APPLES! Hallelujah! I can remember when I did the same - and they were a treat for me too! Just 2 weeks now... Love you kids!
Post a Comment