We have a full time walker! We were over at a dear friends house today and they have a precious little girl a couple months older than Lydia who has been walking for a while. I think Lydia wanted to join her because she took off at their house and hasn't stopped walking all night. She is such a cutie and very proud of her accomplishment I might add:) I am proud of her too but I am still a little sad my baby is no longer A baby...but she will always be MY baby:)

4 comments:
Look at her go! What a cutie pie. I love that proud look on her face.
xoxo,
Julia
Go Lydia Go! It was so much fun watching her walk around! And I love watching you be the momma God made you to be! xoxo
yay! this is exciting stuff! :)
Finally got to read your blog! Two sleeping kids is a wonderful invention. Have you heard of it?? ;) These pics are priceless! What cuties they are. Love you all.
Post a Comment