This past week we have enjoyed a little snow, music, colds which we are still fighting and lots of Daddy time...especially this past New Years weekend (we love Daddy time). I had to share these pictures because these kiddos are just too cute:) Daddy told Nathan last night that he could help him paint our home school room. First thing out of his mouth this morning was "I'm going to help you paint!"

I just LOVE this curly girly's curls.

And the first snow. Even though it was freezing and extremely windy we managed to play in the snow for about 20 minutes.

2 comments:
What a great helper Nathan is! Let him know how proud his papa is to hear about his painting - he is such a blessing - to you both - and to Mom and I!! And I agree with your comments on Lydia's curls - they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! BTW - your posting with Lydia in her chair and Nathan enjoying his drum set was SO special! It reminded me of what a great time we all had at Thanksgiving with Nathan helping his cousin Nico lead worship!!! What a great time that was!!! Give God the Glory! Love you all!
You are a brave momma! First the drum set and then (gasp) allowing him to help paint!! Once many years ago, one of our "helpers" stepped in the roller tray and left foot prints across the (thankfully)hardwood floor. No helpers allowed now! Our two boys who take drum lessons don't have a set yet, just a rubber pad for mommy's sanity. But soon we need to branch out.
I hope you all feel better soon!
Can't wait to see pictures of your painted school room.
-Oh I LOVED your kind cow story, it made me laugh out loud :)
Post a Comment