I am extremely late with this post and a couple others I will get on hopefully soon. But our little boy turned 4!! (January 15th that would be) He was back and forth between a guitar cake and a drum cake so I surprised him with both. Because of his choices we chose to have a musical birthday party march and everyone brought a musical instrument. After dinner we had a sing and play along time. Yes it was loud and yes it was fun to be had:) I wish I could upload my videos but I still can't seem to do that with our new camera.

What a dear little boy he is, full of energy and excitement and curiosity. I think I have said it before but this boy is all BOY:) I love to watch him play outside by himself in the snow, sticks are usually in hand, jumping, running, eating "popsicles" (icicles), throwing snow, sticks and anything else he can find and lift:) It is hard to believe he is four already, how time does fly by. He still loves balls and bikes and music, (drums and guitars of course), and walks (especially with Daddy at night..even in the freezing cold). A new found love has been Toy Story, he loves Woody and Buzz and Jesse and Bullseye etc..:) I have enjoyed watching his imagination grow this year. He loves to help me bake, especially taste test and he has enjoyed the little bit of preschool we have started this year. We love our little boy who's getting so big and pray that God will continue to work in his heart and increase his love for Jesus.
This is another very useful toy to have during the winter months for a boy who doesn't stop moving. I am sooooo looking forward to next week when the weather is going to be warmer:)

2 comments:
You are amazing! Sorry. I have to comment on you and not the kids. That guitar cake is AWESOME. It makes me think of mom's great cakes. You have such talent! I can't let Jackie see that or she'll think I can do that. LOVE YOU.
I agree with your sister? You did a fantastic! job on the cakes, Marie.
Oh hurry spring!!! My boys are about to self combust from all this indoor-ness.
I would love to have a real trampoline, but I am scared it may result in even more trips to the ER.
Happy 4th Birthday Nathan!!
Post a Comment