Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter Blessings

I can take little teasers any day God will give them to me in the middle of winter. Oh how we enjoyed being outside today in 70 degree weather! It was so easy to get the kids to smile for the camera, I didn't have to do anything. We went to a park near by and despite some snow and a lot of puddles that we avoided the kids had a blast. It was like they were let out of a cage and especially Lydia~she was a kid in a candy store, all new experiences and had the "I'm a big girl" expression the whole time:) Nathan climbed up things he wasn't able to last year:( The first picture in this sequence is a face of pure excitement.
They love to swing
And then some cute indoor shots after Lydia's nap time and before more outside time:)

And then to top the day off, I went for a walk after Steve got home and found a playhouse someone put out for free/trash. It's not in the best shape, but Daddy agreed to pick it up and bring it home and the kids loved it:) I was actually just debating on buying one on craigslist today and in God's kindness He blessed us with one for free. Thank you Jesus..Nathan especially loved it, Lydia was a little concerned to stay inside with her brother...I wonder why?

No comments: