Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day (Part 1)

We had a great Memorial Day weekend, thank you Jesus! To start off the weekend Steve let me go Strawberry picking by myself..so much easier and more relaxing. The strawberries were beautiful this year and I was able to make lots of jam for the year. Friday we also used the fire pit with the kids. The smores were very entertaining...
Here we have my very neat child when it comes to food...and then my very messy child.
Notice where the graham crackers are located.
Once Lydia realized where they were and that we thought it was funny she did not want them to be removed. I was cleaning her up and took her shirt off and she started to scream and cry. I finally realized she wanted her graham cracker..I thought to eat, but no... she stuck it right back on her belly:) She ran around like that for quite sometime, what a silly girl:) It really got interesting when Heidi joined us and wanted to eat the cracker, Lydia wanted none of that!

No comments: