This toad has been living under our grill for at least 3 years now, probably longer. This year Nathan found him and Daddy put him in a container and then somehow the container was brought in the house and I think Nathan thought he might be more comfy in our end table drawer...and just maybe he would like to take his skateboard for a ride...hmmm. Then the toad was put back into the container and brought back outside and put back under the grill. See you next year toad:)

2 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I love reading the updates about your cute kiddies, they always make me smile! Nothing says "little boy" quite like a frog in a drawer or a few bugs in a jar:)
That is one COMFORTABLE TOAD! Thank you Jesus, for toads...and thank you Lord for little boys!!! Hallelujah!
Post a Comment