Monday, September 26, 2011

Trains And Tractors

This past Friday Grammy and Poppy took Nathan and his cousin to the Day Out With Thomas Day at the Strasburg Railroad. It was a really rainy day but that did not stop two four year old boys from having the time of their lives! I wish I could have been there to see their excitement in person but the pictures do capture some of it:) Thank you Poppy and Grammy for making Thomas come alive and giving these boys a day they will never forget.
And while Nathan was away, I took Lydia to get her hair cut for the first time. She did such a good job being a big girl and really enjoyed riding the "tractor". Her hair had soooo many split ends. Now it is a little shorter but it looks much more healthy and is quite a bit easier to comb through which makes both myself and Lydia much more happy every morning:)

No comments: