While we were visiting my family over Easter, Steve and I were able to sneak away for an overnight in Pittsburgh. Our 10 year anniversary is fast approaching so we had a really great time revisiting old date sites and reminiscing....I really love Pittsburgh for many reasons. We first stopped off in the town I used to live in and walked the neighborhood and stopped in a local coffee shop. This pavilion was where I told Steve I wanted to just be friends...that didn't last long. And this is the church we were married in. We were able to drop in on the Pastor and his wife who married us which we were grateful for.
Then to the city for some good food. First to Primanti Brothers (now that's a sandwich!) and then to the best ice-cream place around, Dave and Andy's.
I love this view right after exiting the Fort-Pitt Tunnel.
And for dinner my favorite greek restaurant was no longer in business so we found a quaint Thai restaurant called Thai Me Up and the food was unbelievable! I savored every bite:)
We really did much more than eat while we were here:) We had a great time away and were very refreshed and my parents had a great time with the kids. More good memories by all were made..Thank you Jesus.

3 comments:
This is so neat. You two are adorable! I have to tell you...I don't think I've ever seen anyone NOT age in 10 years like the two of you :)
Congratulations on a decade of marriage. I loved looking at your pictures, and am so glad you had a nice trip away and got to revisit some of your favorite places. How wonderful. And I agree with Shannon, you guys look no worse for the wear :)
fun post, fun blog !! I love your wedding picture. you look stunning...that is some dress and veil, beauuuutiful.
Post a Comment