Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

We went to Ohio to visit my parents for our yearly Easter trek. I think I might just leave the kids Easter baskets out there next year and Mom can be responsible to fill them:) Just Kidding...We had a great time visiting family and celebrating our Savior's resurrection.

The best Easter Bunny, I mean Grammy and Poppy stopped by our house the day before we traveled to give the kids their baskets. Their faces say it all:)
And I wish I took more pictures as always but here are the few snapped. Since Thanksgiving Nathan has talked about Uncle Rob making him walk on the ceiling and per his request he was back up:) Coloring Easter eggs=the most stressful part of Easter. Why do we do this again?? Especially when we put them back in the fridge and completely forget about them until we are home. Very anxious for our next trip home end of May so I can squeeze the rest of my family who I have not seen for over 2 years!!! Love you little sis!

1 comment:

gennel said...

want directions for easter cake !!