4 years it had been since I had seen my sister...how I longed to do this.
We were able to finally get the whole family together and share a couple days with each other. How precious this reunion was..a little taste of heaven I think. I savored every second I had with my sister and her family, two of her children I met for the first time, and what precious children they are.
We just enjoyed being with each other, touching each other, watching each other...it was wonderful. During the weekend we also celebrated some birthdays, my Grammas 88th birthday was one and my Uncle and cousin joined us, another great reunion.
Cousins meeting each other and enjoying each other.
All 8 of them together...one is not too happy right now:)
How I hope it will not be so long until we get another picture like this. Beautiful!
We had a tea time with the little cousins and Papa was the best waiter around.
I really could have stuffed this one in a bag and took him home. I am already longing for the next time I get to squeeze him and the rest of my little Sis's family. Miss you guys so much!










1 comment:
You make your father cry - love you all SO much!
Post a Comment