Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools

So this was the first year I could show the kids what April Fools is all about:) I toilet papered their rooms while they were sleeping. Lydi was a little scared upon wake up, Nathan called from his room, "Mom, there's toilet paper in my room!" After this Lydia was all about April Fools and kept on asking for more tricks:)

Next was breakfast. They had jello for their juice and ice in their bowls with a coating of cereal on top. They thought this was silly:)

And lunch I had plastic bugs in their yogurt and salt water for their drink. They did not like their water and Lydia again was a little scared of the bug. After lunch we made chocolate play dough for brownies to trick Daddy...and we did. He took a bite of very salty brownies:)
I think in a couple more years I might be the victim of some April Fools Day pranks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Made me laugh SO hard! God Bless you all - no April fool here - I just love and miss you all so much! Hugs and kisses from Papa!

Amy and Brian said...

Marie!! You are soooo funny...this made me laugh! I love the video:o)