Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Teeth

So I was awakened last night to loud cries and "Mama, Mama!"  Oh, how I loved to hear that, do I sound like a sappy mom?? Steve said I jumped out of bed fast, I think it was the first time he cried in the middle of the night "Mama", it's usually just cries. I hope I never get tired of hearing that:) 

I didn't have my camera handy at the time, sorry mom no pics:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've scared keith before with how quickly I got up in the middle of the night :) What music to your ears though, "MaMa!" :) Thanks for sharing the simple joys of motherhood !

cb4swife said...

You'll never tire of hearing that Marie! Evelyn has just started to say "Momma" and it is like music to my ears (even if she is screaming it:) )You are such an example in enjoying all of the little things of motherhood. Thanks for bringing us into all those moments and letting us enjoy them with you...I still cannot read your posts without getting teary eyed. God is often using you and Steve and Nathan to remind CB and I of God's goodness and kindness...so please...you are not sappy...keep sharing all the fun moments you are having as a mom! Love ya...Shannon