Friday, August 8, 2008

Stay at home

Well, after this week I have really felt like a "stay at home Mom", probably because I have been without a car for three days:) It has been a long week but a good week, I have really enjoyed play times with Nathan, he is growing so fast. I hope his energy level doesn't keep on growing with him, because mine definitely is not:)

He loves his dog, but we also are trying to teach him to be kind to Heidi as he wants to hit her or run her down with his toys.  We are glad she's a big dog.  


Tinker toys, he loves them and I know they say for ages 3 and up but it's the holes - he focuses on these so well and of course he has to try out his fingers in the holes:) Even though he's in a diaper, doesn't he look older in this last picture?

Lets see.. his new words this week, circle and square, zebra, keys, and bible and I can't think of more right now. Even though the days can be long, I love staying at home with my Nae-Nae, I love being a Mom and am so grateful I get to do both!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Staying at home can be at the same time exhausting and rewarding. Sounds like your week had both in full measure! Glad that you are enjoying Nathan and motherhood- and not getting too bogged down in the mundane.

Anonymous said...

Marie ~ We'll have to have Nathan teach Caleb some more words :) And funny how I too was at home all week without a car... I even considered going to the store one day quick for bread - I changed my mind, b/c it was naptime... it was funny when I realized I couldn't have gone even if I wanted to!

It was good to spend a bit of time last night at the picnic with you! Caleb was SO cold after the ice exploration. Have a great weekend!