Here are some pictures of this past weekend, we love when Daddy's home on the weekends:) We went to a 1 year birthday party for Nathan's cousin Will, Nathan's the one ripping the decorations down:) And then Steve and I came home and used our fire pit after putting Nathan to bed, how relaxing! We felt like we had a mini get-away.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
HOW FUN to have a fire pit! and a little date outside... you've had some great evenings too to enjoy cooler weather at dusk. :) And I loved the videos... I'm pretty fond of your selection of music :) Do you like that CD? We enjoy it much!
I finally remembered to look up your blog, and I love it! What great pictures you have posted...not that I should be surprised :) Hope your first caregroup meeting went well and that we get to catch up sometime soon.
Post a Comment