Monday, November 17, 2008

A Big Boy

Nathan seems to be growing up so fast lately, I can't believe he's going to be two in two months. In the past 7 months that we have had him he has changed and learned so much. Here are a couple new things he's saying on the video clip.  His voice is so dear and when he says apple I just want to kiss those lips:) He has also been using the potty at least two times a day for the past couple weeks - what a big boy!  

             

We met with one of our case workers last week and we are waiting for a paper to sign. Once signed, all our paperwork will be sent to the lawyer who will then finalize everything and get our court date.  The case workers guess to when the court date will be was probably in February -  A little longer then we had hoped but as we have learned in the past God's timing is perfect and we are just so thankful to our Lord that we have Nathan with us during the waiting.

4 comments:

Jona Minotto said...

awww he is getting so big! :) so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for your grateful heart and perspective that even though the court date is a ways off, you still get to enjoy him in the mean time! :) And I"m also learning what I should be teaching Caleb these days. He has no idea how old he is! oh my marie - your love for him is evident!

Anonymous said...

How cute! and amazing!! he has learned so much so quickly. Can't wait to see him!

cb4swife said...

He is such a cutie! I am praying for you with all the court stuff you have ahead. That is great that he is using the potty! Love ya...Shannon