Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lullaby's and Goodnights

I might be slow but God is good! It has taken me 7 months but I finally figured out how Nathan likes to be held and rocked and back rubbed before bed. I tried every night before but he was always somewhat restless and would only sit with me for maybe 1 minute, now he just lays on me and I can feel he's relaxed. This is a huge step for me (and him) and I'm so grateful to the Lord that He let me figure it out and that I get to spend this special time with my little boy.  I cherish every second and pray it continues. Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have those moments, Marie! What a blessing they are :)

Kelly said...

Yay! Those are such special memories! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ree-Ree: Treasure these things up and store them away. They will be precious memories for you later in life. The blessings of our God are so amazing! Love you three!