Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We Elfed ourselves

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I had no idea that you and Steve were so talented in dancing! The card was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to wait and see it when Keith comes home - JibJab is always blocked on our computer so he has to turn off our security control control to see it. Those things are always hilarious though no matter how many times you do it! BUT, I LOVE the family christmas picture! Can't wait to talk more on Friday, Lord willing! :)

Kelly said...

Wow! This really is a whole new side of you guys...didn't know you had such sweet moves :) And your dog! Wow! :) xoxo

Jona Minotto said...

so soo funny!
my friends elfed me too!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have the patience to wait for the dancing elves, but I loved seeing your family picture! I love how it looks like you had it done in a studio but it must have been at your house - nice job Steve! Is Nathan enjoying all the Christmas decorations? Mom has enjoyed putting ours up the past week or so, and we even have nice outside lights. How fun it will be to tell your son about why we have Christmas trees and twinkly lights...all because of Jesus!

Love,
Keri