O.K. so here are the dog shoe/boots that I am in love with, go ahead and laugh, at me & Heidi:). My Mom bought these for me as an early birthday present and they are wonderful! I had been washing Heidi's feet off quite regularly and she was tired of it and so was I, now they are completely clean after walking or running in mud. We went to Blue Marsh yesterday and walked in the trails with much mud and dirt everywhere and she was clean when we got home:) But we should have taken a video of her running down the leaf coated hills full speed and sliding to a stop because she had no claws to help her - it was hilarious. This video was the first time we put them on her, pretty funny how she lifts up her paws while she walks, she tolerates so much the poor thing:)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's cute - she looks like one of those trained prancing horses, Marie. And at first I did think - "oh my" - but I think if I were you I'd be estatic too - what a help they are I'm sure! How fun.
She sounds like a horse clip-clopping. But people should know that you about begged me for dog boots... I never would have thought up that gift on my own!! But hey, I'm very glad you love them, they are PRACTICAL and they make life easier for you. Thats the kind of present I love to give!
Post a Comment