Friday, December 19, 2008

We Have A Date!!!!!!!

We received a letter today from our Lawyer with our adoption hearing date, January 21st!!!! We are very excited that there is an official date and Nathan will be ours forever, Praise the Lord! The wait is almost over!

And Here are some updated pictures of our little boy. We frosted some cookies together with Daddy, I think Nathan did 2 and then he realized what they were and he had no more interest in frosting them:)
It snowed the other day and Nathan was very excited, but the first thing he wanted when we got in our backyard was - the ball.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so wonderful Marie! Congratulations. God is so kind. I love watching you and Steve as parents! Your joy and love for Nathan is so evident-I just smile every time I see you all together.

So cute how the cookie is stuck to the knife Nathan is holding. Is the cookie he is eating cooked yet? I probably eat at least a cookies worth of dough when we make cookies!

bross said...

That is great news Steve and Marie, we are very excited for you and so delighted by how God has worked all of this out. Nathan is a very blessed boy to have parents like you both.

Danielle said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you and Steve. And what a blessed little boy you have.

cb4swife said...

Words cannot express how happy I am for you both...Thank you God for bringing this little boy into Steve and Marie's life! CB got a big smile on his face when he read this, too. We love you guys...Shannon