We had Nathan's birthday party this past Sunday. We were so happy to have so many family members there with us to celebrate. The theme was "Balls", Nathan's favorite toy, so the dinner was all in the shape of a ball. Nathan loved eating the cake and I had to turn my head so as not to see the crumbs falling all over the floor:)



5 comments:
Nathan sure knows how to eat cake... way to get both hands into it!
Marie! The cake and cupcakes are perfect! You obviously inherited Mom's skills. Hmm...really wanting some frosting now. ;) Well, I do solemnly swear to comment more and so here you go. Thanks for the pic with Mom/Dad too - while I can't be there with you all, it's nice to see them. So glad they're there for you. Give the birthday boy a big hug and kiss from his Aunt Khaki and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Much love.
HOW FUN!!! You did a great job, Marie celebrating with all sorts of balls! Looks like such a great party! I'm smiling as I read and look at all your pictures! Great job on the cake too! I'm assuming you made it :) I'm sure you enjoyed it immensely! ...along with everyone else.
I can't believe how big Nathan is getting - and so adorable! I loved the cake and cupcakes too - you're another one of those creative mothers who impress me so much with your decorating skills. I told Lisa when she started talking about Jacob's tractor cake that my kids are just going to have boring birthday cakes with white icing. But it will probably be cream cheese icing :) I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow as you're at court - hope all goes well!
Love, Keri
Happy Birthday to Nathan! I'm thinking of you and praying with thanksgiving for you for this eventful day. Congratulations!
Post a Comment