Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend Snip-its

We went to the Phili area this past weekend to visit with some friends of ours, they have a little girl about Nathan's age and a 4 month old son. They took us to a place that had an indoor fun center for kids. Nathan had a blast! And it was neat to watch him begin playing with Anna a little bit, not just beside her:)

O.K., this is a funny story~We regularly go to a park by us to run and play and a while ago I was playing with Nathan, showing him how to walk on the painted line. Every time I would say line, he would begin to Roar because he was thinking I was saying lion. So this weekend we were walking in the field and he runs up to the line bends down real close to it and roars at it:) 

And here is a video of a song Grammy and Poppy taught Nathan and I. I only put the first half on because Nathan was a little tired and cranky during the second half.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G
Jesus died for you and me,
H-I--J-K-L-M-N
Jesus died for sinful men, AMEN!
O-P-Q-R-S-T-U
I believe God's word is true,
V and W
God has promised you,
X-Y-Z
A home eternally.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That is too cute about the lion!! I just love how their little brains work!! And I will have to borrow grandma for circle time here, they do a much better job singing than I do!

Anonymous said...

I love the line/lion story too - very cute! :) Caleb loves to roar like a lion... he was just doing it with Poppa on webcam yesterday.
That song is a lot of fun ... I'll have to borrow it for us!

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing your family picture when I click on your blog - what a beautiful family! I thoroughly enjoy reading your thoughts and experiences. Matt's Mom