(notice where Heidi is positioned at the dinner table)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You were my sunshine, too. I used to sing that John Denver song to you as I rubbed (or was it scratched?)your back to get you to sleep. What a pair those two are! Can't wait to see you three, uh, four! Mom
well i was gonna leave a comment but am feeling like the lesser loved daughter in this conversation (just filling my duties as the baby!). just kidding. what a super cutie he is!! and getting so big. :( I miss him. and you all. thanks for stilling posting despite my own delinquency and your threats of withholding. ;) love you all!
God has graciously put Steve and I together as husband and wife on this journey on earth. We have been married for 11 years and he is my very best friend, my love. We also are so blessed to have our children, Nathan and Lydia, they are such a joy and treasure to us! We thank God every new day we get to share with them.
4 comments:
You were my sunshine, too. I used to sing that John Denver song to you as I rubbed (or was it scratched?)your back to get you to sleep. What a pair those two are! Can't wait to see you three, uh, four!
Mom
And I can remember Mom singing that to you too! I gotta say though, that the sunshine on this little boys face is absolutely RADIANT!
Love you guys!
I remember too:) that's why I have it in my head:)
well i was gonna leave a comment but am feeling like the lesser loved daughter in this conversation (just filling my duties as the baby!). just kidding. what a super cutie he is!! and getting so big. :( I miss him. and you all. thanks for stilling posting despite my own delinquency and your threats of withholding. ;)
love you all!
Post a Comment