Thursday, June 4, 2009

The sun still shines on rainy days


And we have had rainy days! I am being to think we are still in April. But the Lord has been kind and we still have had many opportunities to play outside each day so far....jumping in many pubbles and changing wet clothes. One of Nathan's favorite things to do outside in the back yard is swing~Thank you Papa and Gramma! He goes to the back door and points "More -ing?" and then while swinging he says "More high!". Smiles and giggles are what he does while swinging and even an occasional fall doesn't damper his spirits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - that grandson is getting cuter by the day! Mom and I are SO glad that he enjoyes his new swing! And we are SO appreciative that you use this site to give us a glimpse of his (VERY HAPPY AND PLAYFUL) ordinary days. Give him many hugs and kisses from us! Love you all!

Julie said...

OH how cute that video is. I can't get enough of his adorable laugh, Marie. That swing sure does look like fun and gives lots of room for growth! :)

MamaW said...

I could listen to that laugh forever! Miss you all so much. Give him a squeeze and a slobbery kiss from Aunt Kathy please.
Tons of love to you!

Bonnie said...

So sweet! That laugh just makes me smile! Love the new picture of your family!