Monday, June 22, 2009

A full weekend

~This weekend we seemed to be caught up in a whirlwind, my hair is still a little wind blown:) Friday we went to Maryland for a Friday night wedding. I think Nathan was "spinning" during the whole event, I didn't get to see the wedding (due to a hyperactive, nap deprived little boy who decided he would put out a high pitched scream if he didn't get something he wanted - oh boy) but was told it was beautiful. We all got to enjoy the reception, food helped Nathan relax:)
~After an "interesting" night at the hotel and a lovely breakfast with family we were headed home again, picked up Heidi and prepared for the next day. 
~Sunday, Father's day, Nathan and I celebrated three favorite men in our lives: Dada, Poppy and Papa , oh how we love each one and are so thankful for all that they mean to us. I am so thankful Nathan has such godly men to look up to and learn from, especially his Dada.  We got to go to church Sunday morning and worship together and then went to our care group and visited with some wonderful friends and then dinner at Steve's parents, always very yummy (thank you Mom R, or should I say Hostess Queen:)

And now... 4 more days and my Honey starts his vacation, yeah!! I love mandatory shut down week at Deka:)


3 comments:

MamaW said...

Ohmigosh, he is the most precious thing I've ever seen! I love his tan little face!!!! Just want to squeeze him! What a little man he is ... can't wait to see him in a few months! Love to you all!

Julie said...

Wow - that was a lot for one weekend - especially for a little guy :) I love that first picture of him - and ENJOY!!! your vacation :) what do you have planned? Hope to talk to you soon! ~ lv Julie

Anonymous said...

He is one HANDSOME young man! I'm going to agree with Kathy - I want to hold and squeeze him! And he looks so happy! What a change the last year has made (I was just looking at some pics of him from last spring) in his countenance! It reminds me of the song: "The Joy of the Lord is my STRENGTH"! God Bless you three, Love ya!