
It must be a boy thing? He loves helping his Daddy mow the lawn and is drawn to tractors and mowers when he sees them out and about, Daddy enjoys mowing the yard too so I have never done it myself but one time. A couple weeks ago I decided to cut the grass because Steve had a very busy week ~ I wonder why as I started up the mower... Nathan started to laugh? :)


3 comments:
Hi Marie-
I love the new background and the new photo of your family on your blog. I usually read it in my google reader, so I don't actually go to the site - I just see the new posts. You are totally inspiring to me the way you have made this beautiful little life and are living so graciously for the Lord.
I love that Nathan was laughing at you starting the lawn mower! What a cute little guy.
Love you so much!
-Julia
It's so cute how Nathan already likes to help his daddy! Did you give him anything to really laugh at as you mowed the lawn? I'm notoriously bad at using our lawnmower...I think Mom had to re-teach me every year for about 4 years in a row so that I would do it the right way and not run into things! My common sense does not apply to things mechanical or directional. Hope you're enjoying all these beautiful summer days!
CUTE! And yummy.
:)
Tons of love,
Kath
Post a Comment