
Lydia loves to be outside as well:)
Last weekend we used the fire pit for the first time this year and Nathan joined us. He was very busy and distracted to say the least. This was the only way he sat still without complaint~smores. He was in awe of this creation:)
We went to the Memorial Day parade right in our neighborhood and ran into a bunch of our church friends. Nathan was taking it all in, he loved the tractor and Motorcycle and of course the treats that were thrown in the street. It took him a while to catch on to what they were doing but he got the hang of it:)
And Steve put up a clothes line for me. There's just something about a clothes line that says "Mother". I love it:) Now if I can just keep Nathan from wanting to hit and pull the clothes off the line I will be doing good. Thankfully Heidi leaves them alone.

1 comment:
Post a Comment