Yes, we are still waiting on Lydia's birth certificate. Once CYS receives this then we can contact the lawyer who will finally get us a date for her adoption. I have to keep reminding myself that the same sovereign God who gave us this little girl is sovereign over her adoption date as well. Patience and trust. The social worker thinks they will get it next week so we are hoping we will at least know the date the first week in July.
Lydia seems to be changing every day. She is getting her third tooth in but it's taking awhile. She started waving bye-bye and clapping and can get from a sitting position to a crawling position and may have moved forward a teeny bit:) She talks to her toys all the time and if Mommy is talking with someone she joins in with her talk. She loves to stand and hold onto things and puts up a fuss if I sit her down. She tries to give mommy things to chew on and she tries to comb her hair. She is such a joy and we are anxious for her to be officially ours.
And here are some more cute pictures, I love this one of Nathan, his face says it all "I'm a pill!"
Nathan loves to hit a ball and can't wait to hit with Pappa ~One week Pappa and he's all your!:) He still swings left handed...we shall see.

2 comments:
I think that I STILL have a welt on my stomach from when Nicolas hit a line drive directly into my stomach four years ago! Maybe I'll move back a few steps more before I lob a pitch towards Nathan to hit. With age, at least a LITTLE wisdom should come! I love the pic of Nathan hitting the ball - he looks like a 'Natural' to me!!! Love you guys - see you Friday.
Papa priorities for tonight: 1.) Get my old mitt and ball out of the closet (ready...); 2.) Get the wiffle ball and bat ready to go(set...); 3.) Get LOTS of rest (GO!).
Post a Comment