Well...Thanksgiving is behind us and here comes Christmas..I feel like it might plow me over:) Thanksgiving seemed to go so fast but we did have a wonderful time in Ohio visiting my family (once again I forgot to take pictures most of the time). It was relaxing...sort-of...I think my parents needed a couple days to recuperate:) and we were all spent the first day back home too, traveling will do that. It was so good to see all my family including my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Don who I hadn't seen in years. Nathan again had such a fun time running around with his cousins but his highlight of the whole weekend was playing with his cousin Nicolas in our time of family worship. He wanted to do everything just like his cousin and once everyone else got past the loud noise coming out of his guitar we enjoyed our worship time too:) Thank you Mom and Dad for a great Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful to our Lord for but we are especially thankful for our two little gifts. Thank you Jesus for Nathan and Lydia!

Nathan singing and playing his heart out with a very talented musician, Nicolas.
1 comment:
All I can say is-HALLELUJAH! Thank you Jesus, and Steve and Marie, for such sweet memories. I give Him the praise for all He has given us! And what a GREAT worship team we were blessed with!!! I'm sure there were angels singing along with us as Nic and Nathan led worship! Love you 4!
Post a Comment