Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Greetings

We have many excuses for not sending out Christmas cards this year but I'm not going to share them because I'm sure ever one who reads this can relate to most or all of them. So this year this is our card:) Last night we took our family picture finally and due to not cooperating, Heidi didn't make the cut. It's a good thing Nathan and Lydia were mostly cooperating:)
We do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and even though this is not very personal you are all in our thoughts this merry season. And here are a couple snipits to end this post with:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card that is! You know that Heidi and I are NOT fast friends, but I still miss her not being in the pic... I'm pretty sure that I can live without here there tho! And those two darlings of yours sure look like they're ready to give Jesus their heartfelt praise as we remember His birth! What happy children! HALLELUJAH! Love you four (er ... 5)!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Merry Christmas to all of you...and I did miss seeing Heidi too, though better her being cut from the pic than one of the kids, right? :)