We were out to eat last night for dinner and Nathan was eating a hamburger. Mid way through he asks "where do hamburgers come from?" Daddy tells him that they come from cows and Nathan's response was "That was kind of them, wasn't it." :)
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Those Kind Cows
We were out to eat last night for dinner and Nathan was eating a hamburger. Mid way through he asks "where do hamburgers come from?" Daddy tells him that they come from cows and Nathan's response was "That was kind of them, wasn't it." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like his thought process!
Gramma
I like those kind cows, too - milk, ice cream, cheese, steak, burgers. Blessings to your family! Jackie's Mina
ridiculously precious. record all of those little nuggets! we will want to remember them so badly one day. ;) what a cutie.
LOVE it! We just had a cow be kind to us too...but we got a freezer filled instead of just one hamburger :) I'm going to have to pass this comment on to my dad :)
Post a Comment