A little behind but...We celebrated Nathan's adoption day a couple weeks ago, he was so excited to go this year. We took him to Chuck E Cheese which was a disappointment to Dad and I, but Nathan had fun. It was just too loud and claustrophobic, I don't think we will be going back anytime soon. But like I said Nathan had fun and we enjoyed spending the night with him and talking with him about his story and how the Lord has had His hand on him since before he was born and how thankful we are that God brought him to us. We love this special time, I think Daddy and I are just as excited as he is for this day to come each year:)


1 comment:
super super super neat photos to express such a special time. totally heart-warmed. especially that you'd endure Chuck E Cheese to please him. their pizza tastes awful, so do the fries, but you do get to see your child smile for about $20 in game tokens. haha.
I am having way too much fun reading your blog when I should have gone back to sleep, and, way more fun trying to decipher the two non-robot words to be able to post a comment. needuch beedui.
Post a Comment