It snows enough to play in for a couple days and then it's gone:) Nathan on the other hand would be happy with snow on the ground all winter long, he loves it and I
do love to watch him play in it:) Lydia enjoyed it for a while but then was done with it and wanted to go inside. She did love to sled ride though, laughing all the way down the hill. I could handle one more snow storm I think but the warm weather is really making me want Spring.

And some other cute pictures...This is one of Lydia's favorite books and snuggle time with Daddy is the best.

Nathan being silly

My girl playing with trucks:)

I know...I am a bad Mom. I have not taken her pacifier away yet. Do you think I might be in trouble when I do approach this with her. Oh boy!
1 comment:
Those last two pictures reminded me so much of Rachael. She carried around three paci's, one in her mouth, one for each hand! And the firetruck outfitted with baby dolls.
I think I told you how old a few of ours were when we finally "pulled the plug", quite a bit older than your little lady, I try not to sweat the small stuff, and besides they look awfully cute.
Post a Comment